Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl




As I celebrated my birthday this past Monday I could not help but look back and reflect on these past 23 years.  I have been truly blessed with amazing parents, Wilfredo Suarez and Shirley Ruiz, and with the most loving family and friends.  I was born and raised in the Lower East Side of Manhattan for a majority of my life and spent my high school years in Poconos, Pennsylvania.  The eclectic lifestyle of NY and the country lifestyle of PA helped shape me into the well rounded person that I am today.  After high school I decided to return to my hometown of NY for college and to also help take care of my paternal grandmother who has Alzheimer's, a disease I have become all too familiar with.  Being back in NY allowed for a relationship to ensue with my childhood crush Joshua Collado who is now the father of my beautiful son Ian Noah Collado, and my future husband.  As graduation approaches itself within a few months, I hope to find a job within my field of Advertising Communications and aspire to be an Account Executive one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment